Gambaran Tingkat Pengetahuan Dan Perilaku Kepala Keluarga Mengenai Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk Aedes Aegypti Di Kelurahan Sesetan

Desak Ayu Ari Putri, I Wayan Suarta Asmara

Abstract


Abstrak : According to data from the Denpasar city health office in 2019, the number of DHF sufferersin 2019 was 1,037 cases. Of the DHF cases in 2019, most occurred in South Denpasar with 373 cases, South Denpasar sub-district eith IR = 122.14 per 100.00 population. The purpose of this stufy was to determine the level of knoeledge and behavior of family heads regarding the border of the Aedes aegypti mosquito nest in Sesetan Village. This type of research is descriptive. The sample size of this study was 96 houseolds. Characteristics of male dominant respondents 82 people (85.41%), age is dominated by 43-54 years namely 54 people (56.25%) and high school education (high school) is 47 people (48.96%). The result showed that 96 heads of houseolds all had good knowledge about the eradication of Aedes aegypti mosquito nests. While the behavior of family heads to eradicate the Aedes aegypti mosquito breeding nests found 17 people (17.71%) had sufficient behavior categories while the remaining 79 heads of houdeolds (82.29%) had good behavior categories.


Keywords


Aedes aegypti Mosquito Nest Restrictions, Knowledge, Behavior, Family Head

Full Text:

PDF

References


Depkes RI. Perilaku dan Siklus Hidup Nyamuk Aedes Aegypti Sangat Penting Diketahui dalam Melakukan Kegiatan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk Temasuk Pemantauan Jentik Berkala. 2004;

Anwar, A., & Rahmat A. Hubungan Kondisi Lingkungan Fisik dan Tindakan PSN Masyarakat Dengan Container Index Jentik Aedes aegyptidi Wilayah Buffer Bandara Temindung Samarinda. Samarinda. Hygiene. 2015;E1 No.2.

Selatan UPIDKKD. Profil UPTD Puskesmas I Dinas Kesehatan Kecamatan Denpasar Selatan Tahun 2019. 2019;

Ambarawati, S. D., & Astuti D. Fogging Sebagai Upaya Untuk Memberantas Nyamuk Penyebar Demam Berdarah Di Dukuh Tuwak Desa Gonilan, Kartasura, Sukoharjo. warta. 2006;130–8.

Bali DKP. Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Bali Tahun 2019. 2019;

Sugiyono. Statistik Untuk Penelitian. 2013;

Wawan DM dan A. Teori dan pengetahuan Sikap dan Perilaku Manusia,. 2010;

Putri IA. Hubungan Tempat Perindukan Nyamuk dan Perilaku Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (PSN) dengan Keberadaan Jentik Aedes aegyptidi Kelurahan Benda Baru Kota Tangerang Selatan. 2015;

Husna, R. N., Wahyuningsih, N. E. & D. Hubungan Perilaku 3 M Plus dengan Kejadian Demam Berdarah Dengue di Kota Semarang. Kesehat Masy. 2015;4 N0.5.

Basri, S. & EH. Penggunaan Abate dan Bacillus Thuringensis Var. Israelensis di Kantor Kesehatan Pelabuhan Kelas I Samarinda Wilayah Kerja Sanggata Terhadap Kematian Larva Aedes Sp. Makasar. Al-Sihah. 2017;Ix,N0.1.

Kriastuti D. Pengaruh Pengetahuan dan Sikap Terhadap Perilaku Hygiene Penjamah Makanan di Kantin SMA Muhamaddiyah 2 Surabaya. Boga. 2016;5 N0.2.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33992/jkl.v11i2.1592